Monday, May 18, 2009

Holland 2009

As I mentioned in my last blog that my inlaws were here with us for a couple of months. We visited a lot of places together and as it was Tulip time we planned to show them Tulip fields at Lisse and the Tulip garden at Keukenhof. It was a wonderful experience (for me the 2nd time n for Vinay nth). We drove to Holland from Zurich, i.e, around 800 + Kms one way. It's an excellent drive if someone doesn't mind sitting in the car for so long (definitely with tea, coffee, snack breaks). The best thing in this drive is the Windmills which you see in huse numbers as you go closer to the german-holland border. I just love to see the way they move around and wonder how they produce so much of energy. Instead of getting in details I would love to post some snaps of the tulip fields and garden.
























No comments: