Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Getting back

Getting back to my blog after months seems to me as if ages have passed. my self don't remember when I wrote last nor do I want to check the date of my last blog b'coz I am already ashamed of myself. Even now I am not sure if I will maintain my blog properly this time but today I just wanted to write.This time it has been more than an year that I went to India. I do miss my home but never feel this distance b'coz of being in touch with family every day. Thanks to modern means of communication. I had to travel a lot b'coz of my work (mostly out of swiss) and therefore it was a bit tough in last few months. My in-laws were also here and we had a good time together. We moved to a new apartment and I enjoy being there and arranging my little nest.

Guess this is all for the day as I have some deadlines for certain work. Infact it's this deadline that rather bored me and took me back to the blog :)

Hoping to be back soon.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

am glad u came back... write about the places u've been so that we can experience them vicariously... :)
u have so much you can share, unlike me who can just say... ya christel was happy with what I gave in today, good coz last time was such a joke! and blah blah blah...
so write, its therapeutic too! :)