Sunday, January 02, 2011

am I back?

Starting with this note it's quite clear that I am myself quite uncertain about my return on my blog. Somehow I haven't been able to keep myself active here. All I do is to read my friend's blog and spend time doing nothing on FB or some other sites. I won't begin with saying that I would be more active here but let's see how I progress with time.

Last year (2010) brought immense joy in my life in form of the best thing that could ever happen in my life "Vanya" my little bundle of joy. It feels so nice to be with her, taking care of her, hugging, kissing, feeding and enjoying each n every moment with her. Her smile, her laughter, giigling, cries, tears, mischieves..just want to hold these moments forever. I want her to have the best in life but at times be quite possesssive n selfish n just want to have this small for always so that I can always keep her close to me like this forever.

As is the nature of life..the best things and moments are accompanied by some troubles too. There were certain other aspects which were painfull too but I hope n pray that with time everything would be fine (perhaps I would be able to express more about this sometime later).

The beginning of this year was nice. Spent the first evening with some friends. As the weekend ends it's time to end the holidays for the moment n be back to track..not very sure of how things are going to shape up. I have several concerns n thoughts which are bothering me but am just hoping that we will manage n Vanya would be happily able to move ahead along with us in tha changes that are coming.

Hoping for the best...............................

Happy New Year 2011 :)

No comments: