Home is the place where you find peace even in solitude. The joy of being in your own space equals nothing. You find yourself safest under your roof. But then even these roofs and walls are used to the presence of all the members. This year so far there have been lot of nice companies here. Presence of our parents and their absence after a couple of months have been bringing changes in the atmosphere. All of a sudden you get used to the presence of too dear ones but they move back to their own shelters. And back here stay just the two of us. Though we are not together during the daytime in the working days, evening brings always the pleasure of being together, loving n fighting n sharing all the troubles and joy. But now when I am alone in my small nest for some days (as Vinay is in India for a business trip) I feel myself totally alone. Same house brings fear in darkness and every noise in the building alerts you. He is still around and available for all my blabberings over phone but you feel the distance. Even a small problem around troubles me like hell.I also have a couple of sweet friends around who are always there for me in case of any need. But I am waiting for him to be back soon n this is perhaps something good in getting far for some days. I look forward to be together with him and home will be a safe haven again.
No comments:
Post a Comment