Thursday, January 31, 2008

Confused

Since last couple of weeks I was getting some kind of nostalgic feel. Actually I am or was not very sure of my mood. It's not that life has changed....things are same as before (rather better)...Vinay is as loving as always, everyone is too excited at home for Bhai's marriage and I am also all set to go...But still I am not happy. I myself don't know the reason of alll these confusions...at times I feel happpy that I will get to meet everyone back home n will get a good break from the busy life but simultaneously I also get a sad feel of missing all these daily chores...from Office to my German classes n offcourse my home n spending time with Vinay irritating him all the time ;))
Now just a week is left for my departure n I haven't done much shopping or any packing. The coming days are going to be too hectic. Tomorrow I have to cook some special Indian stuffs for a friend of mine who is too interested in Indian food. She is coming home with her boy-friend and I just hope that Vinay does some wonders with his great culinary skills...only he can help me because I don't know when I will be able to go back home from Office. Then on saturday we are invited at a friend's place to have Raclette ( a swiss speciality). I have to shop a bit and pack and arrange the house and lot more but I am afraid that being Lazy me all I will do would be sleeping all the time during the weekend...
I am fed up with the current project I am doing. It's good to have so much responsibility and do all the stuff but at times all the uncertainty and too much of load kills me. I just hope that I finish off this work soon. Actually it's not that bad because I don't have to worry to travel to Bern or Germany and in the evening I can attend my German class most of the time.
I hope that I get out of my confusions soon and enjoy my trip back home. Actually at times I also feel sad that I will miss home n everyone back home when I come back n before that I will miss Vinay when I will be at home without him....Gosh!!! my confusions n worries....At times I think that I will die some day...I am getting old...or also uncertainty of future...If I will go back to India or stay here..am not sure of anything.... It was funny to read Juhi's latest Blog...more or less she had the same feeeling too...I think we are all mad bunch of people who belong to a confused race :))
I would end my confued blog without adding more to all the confusions and with hope that all this is just a sign of the depressiong coming from the chilly weather n my sickness. I will eat more Swiss chocolates to get rid of this.....perhaps Chocolates will prove to be the best healer............

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Warsaw, dont feel confused! I'm sure its becoz u have been sick and its winters and so forth.. you will be enjoying urself once you get here. It will b a nice break from work and cold. Chocolates are a very good idea. (ahem! I hope you are bring me some ;)!!! )
take care and looking so forward to seeing you.

Isa said...

Warsaw!!!! Nice reading your blog, but hope that yoou feel better!! It's ok, because I think at times we all get bogged down by everything that's around us. If it helps, M.A is killing me. I don't know how you guys managed! Don't seem to be learning anything either much either.
Ah well.
But cheer up, enjoy that beautiful Swiss climate, and do get in touch when you come to India.
Take care.
Isa