Since long she was after me...you go to places, have so much to say, why don't u create ur blog??? But, lazy me. Actually, it was not just about being lazy but also that the time limitation and my fear in not revealing all to everyone prevented me in doing this work. Yes, I am a person who loves to write but most of the time it's for myself. Upto a year back I was kind of punctual in writing my thoughts n experiences in my diary and used to consider my diary as my best friend (with whom I can share every and anything). Now with my busy schedule the most I do is to write (rather type) on my Laptop (and the best is when I am travelling, specially long distance). Yes, I forgot to mention one more thing!! I am and was afraid in writing also because my language has kind of become a mess, specially after learning German. Now I think, read, speak in a mixture of languages. Along with my work I am also attending German classe in evening. Everytime I kind of switch to German even when I am talking or writing in English and vice-versa. All the Grammar and spellings are weaved into each other and am not sure of what to use in which language:) Actually things are not as bad as they look like. I am too happy to be able to manage German so well just after an year in Swiss but all I want is to excuse myself if anyone finds error in my writing.
As this blog is specially for Juhi, first of all I would like to beg pardon for not replying to your mail as yet. I was too engrossed yaar. After coming back from my SAP training in Belgium my Project work was kind of delayed. As I have to manage this Project alone according to my Boss's wish, I had to work late hours, skip my German classes once a while and also work back home. I manged to finsh the work a week back and then had to start with the second part of the same Project. Upto now I am happy with the progress of the work and am waiting for a Go from my Boss for the final refinement of the stuff I did. And as he is busy in his GL meeting till 5.30 today I am kind of free for the day because by 5.30 I would be on my way to my German Class which is in Zurich (My Office is in another Kanton called St. Gallen and I live in Zurich). Again I will have busy days next week because I have to analyse and create a really tough Controllling Project. But I am just waiting for Christmas time when I can relax and enjoy the Holiday.
So for today lotzzz of love to you Juhi and a special pic for u....I can't think for anything else but flower for u...Juhi..par haan Juhi nahi mili.
1 comment:
thank you thank you....*muah*!
heheheh! no problemo! u cannot know how much I wondered about you today! and was talking of you with dad and an IAS uncle of mine. btw, which cadre has bhaiya taken/got?
hmmm....you must have been hiccupping a lot today....
oi! i have a presentation tomoro, and I am doing this!!
much love
ju
Post a Comment